Sunday, February 21, 2010

Words, words, words, art, words!

Well, I suppose this is where I introduce myself with some doodles and talk about stuff. I'm Ashton, James' better half (no really), and I guess I'll be tossing the occasional sketch or two up on here. This one was drawn in Paint Tool Sai mainly as a concept of body build in werewolves. Top is some wolfdog hybrid guy, and below him is my most ancient character, Alexandria a.k.a. "Ebony." Posting this because it's pretty much all I have in my secret stash of never-seen-by-the-public-before art.

I'm pretty psyched that James is setting up this little corner of the internet for us, where we can just goof off a little and hopefully have a semi-professional type of place to ramble and share our stuff. I'm going to be talking to James about possibly doing a weekly or bi-weekly sketch webcomic type thing, pretty much just centered around the hilarious crap that goes on in our lives. We've already got plenty material to draw from; I think mainly it'll be a matter of coming up with a name for it. We'll see what happens!

0 comments: