Monday, February 22, 2010

Love is not a victory march

So today. Today I really woke up on the wrong side of the bed, and my internet's all busted up, making working on this layout insanely frustrating. Got the shoutbox and shit like that in, which should be fun and useful for anyone too lazy to comment directly on the entries themselves.. Assuming anyone is inclined to comment at all. The woes of blogspot.

Had three eggs and as many pieces of bread for breakfast, tea, and watched some Olympic hilarity. Seriously, Canada.. How do you LOSE AT HOCKEY? Well, you're losing at everything. Like always.

And now I'm working on the header image, then it's on to the profile images, which are.. currently ugly placeholders. Here, have an unfinished AJELL head (my android character)

Note to Ash: Try to keep the labels consistent so we don't have a giant cloud of them at the bottom of the page. I looooves you.

0 comments: