Sunday, February 21, 2010

Blog overhaul, and sum sketchums.





I like working on layouts, I really do. However, I hate dealing with code and html. Oh well. I've managed to smash Rounders into a 3 column layout, making this blog more like a website for Ash and I rather than just a dumping ground, which is nice. I hope pinkhead appreciates it.

I'm going to try to customize it further, because I'm a perfectionist and I won't he happy until it looks just right. Again, I hope Ash likes what I come up with. I'm definitely no web designer, it's frustrating but fun. Anyway, have a sketch I'm working on. FUCK CLOTHING FOLDS. They are my weakest link.


The character is Esau, the product of Ulisse and Simon's combined genetics. What a tragedy. I'll be coloring him at some point because I don't have a single proper image of him. The character Simon belongs to Ash, the other two mentioned are mine.

Oh, and have a progressive sketch of Jasper full of facial anatomical fail, just because.

I seem to do this bizarre sculpt method of sketching, constantly reshaping things. I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing.

0 comments: